Sunday 1 February 2015

Health and Fitness : FEBRUARY'S CHALLENGE

Hallo everybody :) 



Happy February to all of you ! Last winter's shot but still a chance to spend some really cosy days with your loved ones !

Feeling out of energy after 2 months of winter ? Being busy for so long and you want to be more active ? Do you just love fitness and exercise and you need more ? 
Alright , here i am to keep you some company :)



As long as February is listed as the least active month of the year due to weather ,mood ,tiredness ,Valentine's day ( and all the candies around this day ) i decided to start a challenge and make February a month full of activities , an important health boost not only to keep in shape but also to lift my mood up since i feel quite tired as well .

Wanna find out more? Okei :3



So ! If you wish to enter a healthier lifestyle I'll be by your side so you won't be alone ! I will compose and article like a diary or something , posting there pictures of my meals so you will be able to choose your favourite ones and add them on your daily diet :) On this point i mention that i am not a nutritionist but i have been following a special diet in the past , have read some books about it so my recommendations focus on giving you everything you need to be healthy , and it's not a way to lose ''weight'' ( you can lose weight by killing your muscles but this will not be nice , trust me ) . The diet program i am using helps me to burn fat and maintain my muscle mass so i will feel energized and healthy which is very important to respond successfully to all your responsibilities .



I will also make an article posting workout tips and videos that i found useful ,so except of my support you will have a starting point with basic nutrition and workout choices .


The challenge starts on February and doesn't have an expire date since someone may want to keep it and keep on improving himself :) Since it's not so strict it's possible to do it without thinking of pressure and lack of your favourite eating habits !



You can feel free to contact me to ask/suggest anything :) If you're about getting the challenge , don't give up ! It may be hard in the beginning if your lifestyle is based on unhealthy activities and food but i promise , after a while you will feel a lot better and your organism and physical condition will reward you for this try ;) Do it for yourself , you deserve the best possible treatment not only by others to you but also from you to yourself . 


That's all for now :) Stay tuned for more details coming soon :3 If you know someone who would like to be challenged with you share this article out in the world !

I will do my best to keep the motivation high !

Stay tuned to catch all the updates , follow me on Facebook , Google+ to get notified for all the news :)

You can use the contact information below to text me and share your thoughts/questions/etc related to this blog's issues with me :)


Till next post ,
Take care :3 
Hugs,
Irina





CONTACT INFORMATION


Emails :
&
Facebook page : 
click here

Twitter :
click here

Skype : 

irina.alexopoulou




No comments:

Post a Comment