Thursday 17 July 2014

Welcome~Velkommen~Tervetuloa

Hallo everybody !

I am Irinä , some of you may know me from 

This is my new blog ' Self Improvement ' located at http://improve-yourself-with-me.blogspot.com/

For those wondering what is this blog about , why did i make it and such info , here are some questions with some short answers to give you a taste :)



What is this blog about ?
This blog is about self improvement . Specifically , here you will find ways to improve yourself both mentally and physically since i'm keen on posting articles according to balanced diet , meditation , motivation , exercise , tips to boost your health , DYI ideas , Art&Hobbies , articles expressing my feelings about daily issues , ways to boost your energy ,make up your mood and much more.

Why did you make this blog ?
Since last year i decided to adopt a healthier lifestyle including more exercise , a healthier diet , some meditation , and tried to control mentally myself in order to handle feelings such as anger,fear,anxiety,insecurity and much more . The main reason of making this blog was my need to express myself in a different way than i used to since i thought that many people out there would like to improve themselves too but they need company or extra motivation . 

How do you think people will react ?
I don't know :p You can never be sure about community's reaction but i don't care at all. If someone is not interested to what i post nobody will force him to keep on viewing my updates :) 

Are you qualified in any of the issues you are keen on ?
No. I am not a personal trainer/nutritionist/psychologist or anything related . There are many professionals out there , i am just an everyday woman and that's exactly the point . I have nothing more or less than all of you out there , if i can achieve something , you can too. 

In your opinion,how can this blog help people ?
I am planning to post articles that show up myself , my beliefs , my progress and also my influences and inspirations . Since i got inspired and motivated to be the best version of myself , if even one person believes in himself i consider it as a big success :) Also , company has always been the best option when you have/want to do things but you are bored or not motivated enough so it's really important to know that you are not alone out there ;) Last but not least , with every small success that everyone has , there is a self- confidence boost which is responsible for motivating him to go a step further !

Is there anything you want to mention ?
Yes. As i stated earlier , according to all nutrition and exercise part i am not a professional and this is not a '' HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT '' blog . Of course , if you eat more healthy foods and start exercising more you will lose some weight , increase muscle mass and look better but this is not the main target here . This blog presents a combination of ways to treat yourself better in any possible way so if you are interested just in weightloss then a nutritionist is the best option for you . If you want to lose some weight , slow and healthy , improve yourself with company then here i am for you:)

Any key-words or 'moto' ?
Carpe Diem , Set Targets , Follow your Dreams , Never Give up , It's gonna be hard but yourself worths it , Dream - Believe - Dare , Love Yourself 

Why is this blog in english ?
Since i have many friends from Greece , Spain , Norway , Finland , Italy and other places it's impossible to have all the languages available here so i chose English which is the most common one so everyone can understand. Though if someone has a trouble in English , there is an available page translation by Google ( hope it won't change the meaning haha :p )

Are  you available for private discussions? 
Yes. If anyone has any question according to my posts and issues i am keen on , can feel free to contact me . Also i am available to discuss and try to help if someone is confused or wants my opinion about something.

How can someone find you ?
My Social media links , Skype and emails will be available at the bottom of any article . Since my schedule is a little heavy due to studies,exams,etc i will try to reply as soon as possible .


Thank you for your time spent to read my starting article.
Hope this blog will be useful to you and help you be the best possible version of yourself !
From this point , i will be your company to self improvement :D
If you want to try with me , stay tuned !
Till next update,
Take care !
Love,
Irinä


No comments:

Post a Comment